- Ealing west recovery team
- Mental health outpatient services
- Bladder and bowel service (adult and children) – Ealing Community Partners (ECP)
- Podiatry – ECP
- DICE/Diabetes (4th floor) – ECP
How to get to Grand Union Village Health Centre
The nearest train station is Greenford. It takes over half an hour to walk so you may want book a taxi.
You can take the E6 bus from this station, which takes around 20 minutes.
The nearest tube stations are Greenford and Northolt and takes over half an hour to walk so you may want to book a taxi. Alternatively you can take the E6 buss from Greenford or the 120 from Northolt which takes about 10 minutes.
120, E6, E7, E9 282
- Wheelchair access
- Accessible toilet facilities
- Induction loop
- Signing service available
- Step-free access
Car parking available.