If you, or your child, have a bladder or bowel problem, our specialist team in Ealing can assess, treat and support you. You can be assessed at our clinics, which have disabled access. We can also assess you at home if you can’t leave it easily.
We can provide care for the following, for you or your child:
- Urinary incontinence, which means not being able to control when you pass urine. This could be:
- Stress and urge urinary incontinence
- Functional urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence after surgery to remove part or all of the prostate
- Neurological bladder and bowel incontinence
- Bowel incontinence (not being able to control when you poo)
- Nocturia (having to get up to pass urine lots of times during the night)
- Constipation (finding it hard to poo).
We also help children who have bladder and bowel problems, including enuresis (bed wetting).
We accept referrals from GPs and other healthcare professionals. If you’re referring a patient to us, please include the following in your referral:
- A medical history
- A drug history
- The reason for the referral.
For catheter management, please refer to the relevant district nursing service.