About Ealing Community Partners (ECP)
Ealing Community Partners (ECP) is a group of NHS, Ealing Council and voluntary organisations working together to deliver community health and care services for people in Ealing.
Our many different services are managed and delivered in a way that’s joined up and completely centered on the whole person, not just one condition or disease. We want to help empower you, your family and your community to take charge of your own health, whenever possible.
Our services include:
- Care for people with long term conditions, such as diabetes, pressure ulcers and continence needs, as well as psychological and psychiatric care
- Nursing and therapy for children who need specialist healthcare
- Healthcare for people with a learning disability
- Physiotherapy, podiatry, speech and language therapy, occupational therapy and other services to help people maximise their independence
- Nursing for people in their homes and community clinics
- General practice (GP) services for patients in care homes
- Care at home for people who are at the end of their life.
Our services are for people who:
- Are registered with an Ealing GP practice; and
- Live in the London Borough of Ealing or within one mile of its boundaries.