Our psychological medicine services are part of Ealing Community Partners (ECP). They work alongside and are integrated with our other community teams. We support people with psychological needs caused by, or contributing to, long-term physical health conditions.
Our multidisciplinary team includes:
- Psychological wellbeing practitioners including Ealing Improving Access to Psychological Therapy (IAPT) service
- Assistant psychologists
- Clinical psychologists and psychological therapists
- Psychiatric nurses
- Consultants in liaison psychiatry
We help with problems including:
- Anxiety and breathlessness, including in our pulmonary rehabilitation programme
- Anxiety, phobia and depression management with the diabetes education programme and diabetes community team
- Those experienced by people in our neurological rehabilitation and general rehabilitation pathways
- Chronic pain.
We also provide liaison psychiatry nursing and psychiatric support for:
- Service users in Clayponds Hospital
- Patients registered with the enhanced primary care in care homes service, including identification and support of delirium, dementia and depression, and support with challenging behaviour.
We work closely with Ealing Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)
Referrals are only accepted from ECP clinicians.
To refer yourself for psychological therapy, contact Ealing Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)