Our employment support service could help you if you're unemployed and using an Ealing IAPT talking therapy.
We've teamed up with a charity called Twining Enterprise. They're experts at giving employment support to people who need help from talking therapies.
The service is for you if you:
- Have common problems like anxiety or depression
- Live in Ealing
- Are unemployed.
You also need to be getting paid one of these benefits:
- Job Seekers Allowance
- Employment Support Allowance and you're not on the Work Programme
- Universal Credit.
An employment specialist will meet you regularly. Together, you can decide your employment goals and how you reach them.
With their help, you can improve your confidence and motivation to work. They'll give you advice about careers.
- How to write a great CV
- How fill out application forms
- The best ways to search for jobs
- To improve your interview and presentation techniques.
We'll help you prepare for those important first days back at work. We also carry on supporting you once you've started work, for as long as you need us.
Please ask your IAPT therapist to refer you.