Lakeside Mental Health Unit is a specialist hospital that provides care for people who are experiencing acute mental health problems in four wards. We provide full assessment and in-patient treatment, based on individual needs, with a focus on recovery.
- Inpatient unit
- Crisis assessment and treatment teams
- Health based place of safety (Section 136)
- Clozapine clinic
- Early intervention psychosis
- Eating disorder service 18+
- Older people's mental health services - community
How to get to Lakeside Mental Health Unit
Nearest train stations are Isleworth station which is approximately 15 minutes’ walk and Syon Lane station which is approximately 10 minutes’ walk
Nearest tube station is Boston Manor.
267, 117, 110 and H28 buses.
- Guest wifi
- Baby changing facilities
- Visitor rooms
- Vending machines for drinks and snacks
- ATM machine in main West Middlesex Hospital building.
There is pay and display parking.
There are two accessible parking bays.
The unit is easily accessible with a ramp access.
There are toilet facilities available at the reception and a visitors waiting room.
There is a lift available for visitors.
Renovation work - August 2023 to March 2024
Please note, renovation works are taking place at Lakeside from August 2023 to March 2024. Services will continue to run as usual but we apologise for any disruption these essential works may have on your visit to the site.