- Recovery from sudden illness – Magnolia ward
- General rehabilitation – Jasmin ward
- Specialist rehabilitation – Rosemary ward
- Neurological rehabilitation team (ENABLE)
- Speech and language therapy (adult)
- Chronic pain
- Musculoskeletal physiotherapy service
Clayponds Rehabilitation Hospital cares for people during a period of severe or sudden illness, so that they can recover in a community setting and avoid being admitted to an acute hospital. This sort of service is sometimes referred to as intermediate care,
step-up or admission avoidance wards.
Free parking is available on site.