The safe spaces are local hubs for anyone, including carers who feels they’re nearing crisis point. Staff are available to listen and work with you to help. The service is provided in partnership with Hammersmith and Fulham, Ealing and Hounslow Mind. They can help by:
- offering face to face, telephone and video-conferencing support
- helping you with coping strategies in the moment
- providing a range of activities free of charge
- providing resources to take away
- connecting you with practical local services.
To use this service, you need to:
- be 18 years or over
- live in or access a GP or care for someone who lives in Hammersmith and Fulham to be able to access the Hammersmith and Fulham safe space
- live in or access a GP or care for someone who lives in Ealing to be able to access the Ealing safe space
- live in or access a GP or care for someone who lives in Hounslow to be able to access the Hounslow safe space.