Publish date: 20 May 2021
The Trust has expanded its Early Intervention in Psychosis (EIP) services to now accept referrals for 14 to 65 year olds, thanks to investment from NHS England. The service previously took referrals for 14 to 45 year olds.
Early Intervention for Psychosis (EIP) teams are multidisciplinary community mental health services. Their support typically continues for three years committed to enabling recovery, with the provision of individually tailored, evidence-based interventions.
There is an EIP team in each borough (Ealing, Hammersmith & Fulham and Hounslow).
In addition, several quality improvement activities have focused on improving these peoples’ access to a range of biological, psychological and social interventions as recommended by NICE guidelines and quality standards.
- For those aged between 14 and 18 years old, referrals can be made via their GP or by calling the CAMHS single point of access on 0208 354 8160.
- For those aged between 18 and 65 years, referrals can be made via their GP or telephone the Adult single point of access on 0300 1234 2444.
To make a referral to EIP, please contact:
- H&F EIP: HFEIP@Westlondon.nhs.uk
- Hounslow EIP: Hounslow.EIP@westlondon.nhs.uk
- Ealing EIP: EalingEIP@westlondon.nhs.uk