Please follow government guidance
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Wear a face mask
- Keep at least 2 metres between yourself and others
Have a test and stay at home if you have any of these symptoms:
- Flu like symptoms
- A high temperature
- A new continuous cough
- A loss of, or change to, your sense of smell or taste
Please don’t go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call NHS 111 for help and advice or use the NHS 111 online coronavirus service.
More information about coronavirus (Covid-19) is available on the NHS website.
Information and resources for patients about Covid-19
Information and resources about Covid-19 for carers:
- Keep up to date with government guidance
- Have a contingency plan in case you become unwell
- Let your GP and local council know that you’re a carer
- Helping others with mental health problems
- Guidance on temporary changes to the Mental Health Act during Covid-19.