The Covid-19 vaccination is safe and effective and your best protection against the virus.
The NHS is offering the Covid-19 vaccine to those most at risk from coronavirus first. The order in which people are being offered the vaccination is based on advice from the Joint Committee of Vaccination and Immunisation.
Public Health England has produced a range of leaflets about the Covid-19 vaccination in different formats and languages including:
- Covid-19 vaccination: NHS guidance
- Covid-19 vaccination: guide for older adults
- Covid-19 vaccination: guide for healthcare workers
- Information on Covid-19 vaccination: easy read guide
- What to expect after your Covid-19 vaccination
- Why you are being asked to wait
- Covid-19 vaccination: a guide for all women of childbearing age, pregnant or breastfeeding
- Covid-19 vaccination: British Sign Language resources
- The Covid-19 phase 2 vaccination guide.
Trust staff talk about the impact of Covid-19 and why they’re having the vaccination.