We held our AGM 2021 on Tuesday 13 July where staff and members of the public took the opportunity to hear:
- About the Trust’s progress and performance across the year and our plans for the future
- An overview of the Trust’s financial performance from the Director of Finance
- The experiences of people who use our services
- Your questions to the AGM panel and other senior Trust staff.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 354 8737.
Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2019/2020
Due to Covid-19, our AGM was held virtually via Zoom on 29 July 2020.
Members of the public and staff heard:
- The Trust review of 2019/20 presented by the Chief Executive
- Our financial overview presented by the Director of Finance
- Developments over the year and plans for the future in local services
- A service user’s story about her mental illness and recovery, and her return to nursing at the peak of the first wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
The AGM panel took questions from staff and members of the public on a range of issues including:
- The Trust’s financial position
- Our patient engagement strategy
- Our community services
- Our use of digital technology to deliver services
- The number of BAME staff in senior positions.
Our annual report and accounts are published at our AGM.
We also produce a summary of Trust developments and achievements over the past year.
Read our year in review 2019/20