We provide pharmacy services at Clayponds Hospital, Broadmoor Hospital and the
St Bernard’s Hospital site.
The pharmacy service supports staff, patients and carers to use medicines safely and effectively.
We do this by:
- Providing accurate and independent information about medicines to healthcare professionals, patients and carers
- Dispensing medications to support the management of medicines for inpatients and community teams
- Ensuring that medicine management resources are used effectively across the Trust
- Providing an in-house pharmacy with specialist pharmacists and technicians.
Where we provide pharmacy services
- St Bernard’s Hospital site – which also provides services to Hammersmith and Fulham Mental Health Unit
- Clayponds Hospital
- Broadmoor Hospital – which also provides services to Lakeside Mental Health Unit