We provide a range of support services for people diagnosed with dementia.
This is a day care service for people diagnosed with dementia. The following are provided at the Elm Lodge and Sycamore Lodge centres:
- A wide range of social and therapeutic activities to help maintain existing skills and develop new ones
- A hot lunchtime meal which meets dietary and cultural needs
- A safe environment in which personal care needs are met
- Transport to and from the centres, if needed – pick up from 9:30am and return by 4:30pm.
We run a weekly day care service for people of working age with dementia at the Hobbayne Centre, including:
- Activities, such as exercise classes
- Day centre support for younger people with dementia to give their carers a short break
- Social contact and lunch/refreshments
- Regular local trips, for example, to Kew Gardens and Brentford Steam Museum.
This service allows carers a break from caring and time for themselves.
You may be referred to these services by:
- Your GP
- Members of the dementia link workers team
- West London NHS Trust dementia services.
Some services welcome self-referrals or referrals from carers. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Telephone number: 020 8568 4448