Publish date: 23 March 2021
Over 120 colleagues joined the Trust's 'Time to Pause and Remember' event to mark the anniversary of the country’s first lockdown following the outbreak of the Covid-19 global pandemic.
The event acknowledged the sense of loss and sacrifice that we may be feeling and gave colleagues an opportunity to express gratitude for how we’ve dealt with and supported each other through the challenges of the last 12 months.
Speakers at the event included:
- Carolyn Regan, Chief Executive
- Rev John McMahon, Head of Spiritual and Pastoral Care
- Rev Mike Deacon, Team Chaplain, Local Services
- Imam Shoaib Vawda, Muslim Chaplain, West London Forensic Services and Local Services
- Rev Reg Field, Team Chaplain, West London Forensic Services