We’re transforming our local services in Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham and Hounslow in line with NHS Long Term Plan to deliver integrated care centred on the patient which works seamlessly with primary care.
Our aim is to deliver care that meets the needs of service users and carers, taking full advantage of research and clinical developments.
We’re working with commissioners and other partners in North West London in redesigning services where this improves care.
Learn more about our transformation plans, projects delivered and current and future developments.
The following principles underpin our work to transform services:
- Co-designing services with service users, carers, families, staff and other partners
- Delivering integrated care linking with primary care network (PCN) developments
- Collaborating with local partners to deliver better outcomes and reduce inequalities
- Using mental health investment standards fully to deliver the NHS Long Term Plan
- Ensuring continuous improvement.