Join us in naming the prejudices, misconceptions and other obstacles that LGBTQ+ young people face and stand proudly with us in responding to the effect these have on the lives of young LGBTQ+ people in our community.
For young people in Ealing, Hammersmith and Fulham and Hounslow who self-identify under the umbrella of LGBTQ+.
All you need to do is to tell your CAMHS clinician you want to get involved.
- Oﬀers support to Young LGBTQ+ people
- Promotes understanding and awareness about obstacles facing LGBTQ+ youth in the local community, their implications for young people’s wellbeing and opportunities available to community members and institutions to stand against discrimination
- Identifies the needs of LBGTQ+ young people, sources of local and wider support and ﬁnding ways of promoting this Tackle misinformation, stigmatisation and bullying
- Guides, informs and educates the local community including schools, CAMHS, children’s services, youth groups, colleges and others
- Establishes links with schools, colleges and other agencies in the community to recruit them to help tackle stigma and homophobic and transphobic bullying.