Publish date: 17 June 2022
Our Annual General Meeting (AGM) is open to staff and members of the public.
This is your opportunity to hear:
- About the Trust’s progress and performance across the year and our plans for the future
- An overview of the Trust’s financial performance from the Director of Finance
- The experiences of people who use and deliver our services
- You can also put your questions to the AGM panel and other senior Trust staff.
This year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be on Tuesday 12 July, 6.30pm to 8pm where we will share our annual accounts, the highlights and challenges of 2021/22, as well as looking forward to the year ahead.
The AGM will be held virtually, so a link to the Zoom meeting will be available 24 hrs before the meeting.
The full agenda will be available shortly. If you would like to put forward any questions in advance of the AGM, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frequently asked questions:
To use Zoom you will require the following:
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- A microphone - most devices have them built in, but a separate one may be needed if yours doesn't
- Most devices have a camera built in but it is not a necessity as you can still join the meeting as an audio only participant
- Alternatively, you can join via a telephone line where you will only have audio however you will not be able to see the presentation slides.
When you click on the link to join the virtual AGM, you will be asked to download application or open application. If you don’t have Zoom downloaded on your device, select download to install (this should only take a few minutes). It will take you to the meeting waiting room once installed.
If you already have the Zoom downloaded on your device, then select open application and you will be taken straight to the waiting room.
Please wait for the host to admit you to the meeting.
We would prefer to be able to see anyone who attends the meeting so please have your camera on if possible, but you are welcome to join without a camera function.
Click on speaker view to see the presentation or gallery view to see all the participants.
For further information, please refer to Zoom support.
- Please leave yourself plenty of time to join the meeting. If you are unfamiliar with Zoom, giving yourself plenty of time to familiarise yourself will be helpful.
- We will still admit anyone into the meeting after the meeting has started, but there may be a slight delay
- Please read through the agenda before the start of the meeting to familiarise yourself of the schedule.
- There will be an opportunity to ask the panel any questions at end of the presentation, so please wait until then to ask any questions.
- Please ensure you join the meeting with a neutral background to prevent any unnecessary distractions
- If you are planning to join the meeting via a landline phone and have any questions, please send them in advance of the meeting. You can send your questions to email@example.com
- When entering the meeting you will be asked to input your name. Please do not use nicknames or shortened versions of your name
- You will be joining the meeting on mute. Please keep your mic on mute throughout the meeting as background noise can interfere with the quality of the sound. Anyone who continually unmutes themselves to interrupt the meeting may be ejected from the Zoom call
- Any questions via the chat facility must be directed to the host only
- If you have a question, please use the “hand up” facility which is available under the participant’s section and wait to be called
- Time for each question will be limited in order to answer as many questions as possible.