19 Apr 2017
The countdown is on to make your nominations for the 2017 Quality Awards. This is your chance to give outstanding members of staff the recognition and praise that they deserve.
Deadline: 28 April 2017
The Quality Awards is our annual celebration of staff at the trust, recognising the people who reflect our values of togetherness, responsibility, excellence and caring.
All the fully completed nomination forms get sent to a judging panel, and everyone who is shortlisted will be invited to a spectacular awards ceremony in September.
Last year over 400 nominations were received. With your help, this year we are hoping to do even better. What better way to show our hard working colleagues how much they mean to us.
Paper nominations are available in reception areas.
- Promoting diversity
- Quality improvement
- Excellence in patient care
- New starter award
- Student or trainee of the year
- Mentor of the year
- Patient choice (Nomination from a service user or carer)
- Team of the year
- Employee of the year
- You can nominate someone if you work for the trust, use our services, care for someone who uses services, or work for a partner organisation.
- You can nominate staff who are directly employed by the trust or jointly employed with a partner organisation.
- You can also nominate service users and carers for the ‘involvement award’.
If you have any questions, please contact the communications team on 020 8354 8737 or at email@example.com.