13 May 2019
We at West London NHS Trust are delighted to announce a full week of activity across Mental Health Awareness Week (13-19 May). Expect some important announcements, inspiring case studies and high-profile names across the West London community giving support for the fantastic work we do.
In doing so, we are dedicating each of the seven days through specific themes. These are:
- Monday 13 May – Helpline
- Tuesday 14 May – physical health
- Wednesday 15 May – body checks
- Thursday 16 May – eating disorders
- Friday 17 May – Improving Access to Psychological Therapies (IAPT)
- Saturday 18 May – expanding our workforce
- Sunday 19 May – suicide prevention
The above activities are circled around the overarching theme – body image, chosen by the Mental Health Foundation.
How do you get involved? Follow us on our social media channels (links at bottom of this page) and engage on the great activities we have in store.