02 Feb 2011
If you use our services or care for someone who does, you might be interested in attending some training we’ve developed for service users, carers and staff.
You may be aware that we are interested in hearing views and offer opportunities for service users and carers to get involved in Trust business to help make improvements to services.
We understand that you may need more information and a framework to think about how and where to best get involved – which this training offers.
The training will cover a wide range of topics such as:
- The local opportunities for involvement.
- Benefits of getting involved.
- Structure of the service.
- Confidentiality and managing papers.
- 11 and 18 February 2011 – Ealing
- 14 and 17 February 2011 – Hounslow
- 21 and 23 February 2011 – Hammersmith and Fulham
More dates are planned so please get in touch if you want to be updated.
To book a place please contact Sue Cumming, Head of Patient and Public Involvement.
Tel: 020 8483 2073