15 Feb 2011
If you use services at the Trust or care for someone who does, you’re invited to attend one of our focus group training sessions.
- To develop a basic understanding of focus groups as a method of involvement.
Skills and knowledge gained:
- Benefits and limitations of focus groups
- Explore skills needed in facilitating focus groups
- Practice participation / facilitation of a focus group
Anyone who would like to know more about focus groups. No previous knowledge needed.
The sessions will be facilitated by Sue Cumming (Head of Patient and Public Involvement) and Sarina Martin (Head of Clinical Effectiveness and Audit).
Dates and times
All sessions run from 9am to 12.45pm
- 10 March 2011 – Hounslow
- 10 June 2011 – Berkshire
- 6 September 2011 – Ealing
- 5 December 2011 – Ealing
Book a place
To book your place on the course, contact Sue Cumming on 020 8483 2073 or email email@example.com.