30 Sep 2013
The highly popular professional seminars at Broadmoor Hospital have returned.
The next seminar, ‘Medical eduction in psychiatry: recruitment and retention’, takes place on Friday 11 October.
The all-day seminar is free for trust staff, £30 for external delegates and £15 for students.
Speakers will include:
- Michael Maier, head of School of Psychiatry, London
- Tom Brown, associate registrar for recruitment and retention,
The Royal College of Psychiatrists
- Amrit Sachar, consultant psychiatrist
- Muj Husain, chair, Psychiatric Trainees Committee
- Phill Doulton, director, Professional Role Players Limited
For a booking form, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01344 75 4081.
Trust employees can book via the staff intranet.
11 October 2013
9.30am to 4pm
Learning & Development Centre