Improving lives for people affected by mental illness
We are passionate about patient care and our vision is to be an outstanding healthcare provider, committed to improving quality, and caring with compassion.
We support and treat more than 60,000 people each year who experience both mental and physical health problems. With demand for our services increasing every day, we rely greatly on all of our supporters to help raise much needed funds to provide better facilities, purchase equipment and fund engagement activities that would otherwise be unaffordable under the NHS.
Every single penny raised will be spent solely on raising funds for projects, facilities, and equipment to benefit our service users. We couldn’t provide vital equipment and projects to our service users across the Trust without your generosity.
Whether you choose to jump out of an airplane, host a bake sale or fundraise at work or school, there’s a fundraising idea to suit everyone.
How your support helps
- £25 could pay for two new footballs for patient activities
- £50 could pay for a physical activity tracker device
- £100 could pay for 8 hours of indoor sports hall venue hire
- £150 could pay for patient football coaching qualification
- £500 could pay for materials for patient area mural painting or a pool table
We are always extremely grateful for any gifts and donations received. Different wards and teams can bid for funds which are allocated by the charitable funds committee.
• Make a donation
• Fundraise for us
• How we use your money