- an eight week falls education and exercise group
- one to one therapy
- one to one home visit by an occupational therapist and/or a physiotherapist
- a review from one of our medical consultants.
If you have a fall, mention it to your GP or other health professional at your next appointment.
Our advice to help you reduce the risk of falls:
• Take regular exercise, even if this is only a short walk, to keep muscles strong and joints supple
• Do any exercises that you have been given to improve your strength and balance. Do not
exercise if you are ill or just after eating. Increase exercise gradually
• Speak with your doctor or a health professional if you experience pain you have not
This information is intended for educational purposes providing general advice about reducing falls risk. Never ignore professional medical or healthcare advice or delay in seeking.
Ealing Day Treatment Centre, Britten Drive, Southall, UB1 2SH
Telephone number: 0208 571 1143
Service hours: 8:30am – 16:30pm, Monday to Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Please contact your local GP if you feel you need to be assessed by a member of our team.
If you have any questions about Ealing Community Partners or your care please call
0300 12345 44
Ealing Community Partners: NHS, Ealing Council, voluntary & specialist providers working together to deliver health & social care for the people of Ealing