Since many of our services are now being delivered in a different way, we have consolidated the number of sites we’re working from. Find out more about the sites.
As a result if you are a GP or other referrer it may be necessary to re-confirm with patients the sites they need to visit for any outpatient care that is still happening, as many of our usual clinics and sites are not operating at this time.
Find our more about these changes below.
Some services are suspended and stopping entirely in the short term. Please do not refer to these services until further advice is given.
Some services are being partially stopped, prioritising only urgent activities, and doing as much of this as possible using a digital first (non-face-to-face) approach by telephone/video link.
Referrals triaged as low risk, may be rejected or patients signposted to self-help advice only.
Please consider delaying referrals to these services unless you feel they are essential.
Some essential services are continuing and in some cases ramping up in order to meet urgent demand, subject to staffing availability.
Please continue to use these services as usual. However, please note that we are not able to accept referrals of patients who would not routinely be eligible for our service (for example patients who would usually access practice nursing support, would not automatically be eligible for district nursing on the basis of self-isolating or limited availability of practice nursing clinics alone).
- Routine contract reporting
- Care coordination
- Low risk podiatry
- Routine MSK
- Routine rehabilitation (EDTC, falls, Enable, short term rehab
- Routine SLT
- Pulmonary rehab
- Health psychology / pain
- Adult autism assessment service
- Diabetes Education Service
- Mind Pathways
- Dementia Support
- H&F CIS Case Management
- WLT Healthy Lifestyles Service
- TB Education
Partial stop – services with revised operations and locations
- Bladder and bowel ordering/supply and emergency cases only
- Children’s OT and PT and SLT: urgent appointments and essential school visits only
- Diabetes Service emergency cases only
- Tissue viability, Bladder and Bowel, Phlebotomy functions continuing rolled into general district nursing but not as discrete teams
- Rehabilitation teams (Enable, short term rehab) essential care only
- MSK Interface
- SLT – urgent only
- N&D urgent and supply only
- Ealing LD Team (home visits and phone only)
- Marie Curie EOLC night sitting
- Clinical governance activities operating on essential-only basis
- Dementia Link Workers telephone only
- Primary Care Mental Health – merged with CMHT – see separate mental health communications
- H&F CIS Rehab (Now fully integrated as Home First only)
Essential continuing services for children and adults
These services will continue to be delivered with staff redeployed from elsewhere to support care continuing if required. Some pathways ramping up to meet anticipated additional demand.
Essential services for children
- Children’s community nursing
- Looked after children
- Child development team (urgent cases only)
- Special school nursing
Essential services for adults
- Referral hub
- Rapid Response (limited overnight service)
- Home First (D2A)
- Clayponds Hospital (70 x flexed Pathway 2/3 beds, and not admission avoidance or 6 week rehab)
- Primary Care service for Nursing Homes
- District nursing (Essential cases)
- High risk podiatry
- Marie Curie RR
- H&F CIS Rapid Response
- H&F CIS Home First
- NWL Telemedicine service
The sites we're working from
- Clayponds hospital - open as usual, but unfortunately no visitors permitted.
- Mattock Lane health centre - high risk podiatry only (booked appointments).
- Carmelita House - pre-booked children's appointments only.
- Greenford Green Clinic - DN clinics only.
- Featherstone Road - DN & DM clinics only.
- Sycamore Lodge - temporary base for Acton DN service.
- Ealing Hospital - urgent MSK only Level 1.
- Green Lane - weekly depot clinic only.
Please note that other sites are closed or accessible for staff only.
The local providers who make up the partnership are:
West London NHS Trust
Central and North West London NHS Foundation Trust
Ealing Centre for Independent Living
The Hillingdon Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Imperial College Health Partners
London Central & West Unscheduled Care Collaborative
Mind in Ealing and Hounslow
You can see a full list of services we provide in our a-z directory.
We have a contract with Ealing Clinical Commissioning Group to deliver these services over a 10 year period, up until 2029.