Broadmoor Hospital is one of only three high-secure hospitals in England.
We’ve been providing specialist care for over 150 years and our work is internationally recognised as being at the forefront of forensic mental health care.
We can offer you:
- A recruitment and retention allowance of £2,300 per annum pro rata
- Relocation expenses of up to £8,000 if you meet the criteria under the Trust’s Relocation Assistance Policy
- Deposit-free temporary accommodation for six months (as long it’s more than 40 miles from your home)
- High cost area supplement fringe allowance
- A well-established preceptorship training programme, with a £1,000 pay incentive after 12 months, following completion of the programme
- Supervision and mentorship, ongoing professional development, a stimulating and challenging working environment and opportunities for career development at West London NHS Trust
- A generous benefits package.
Our new, state of the art hospital is now open, and we’re recruiting, so if you would like to join the team at Broadmoor, please go to our careers site for our current vacancies.