The Communications team is the first point of contact for all media enquiries.
What we do
- Respond to requests for comments, statements or interviews
- Source expert spokespeople for interview
- Source patient case studies as appropriate
- Provide facts and figures
- Discuss the latest developments at the Trust
What we don’t do
- Patient confidentiality is paramount, so we will not discuss or provide information about individual service users or patients unless we are given their explicit permission to do so.
Phone 020 8354 8747 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Out of hours
If you are calling out of hours or at the weekend, please contact our on call service on 07721 621204 or 07932 749211
Deputy Director of Communications and Strategy
Tel: 020 8483 2283
Tel: 020 8354 8737
Filming or taking photographs
If you would like to film or take photographs at one of our sites, you must contact us first to obtain permission.
Unless specified otherwise, film crews and photographers will need to be accompanied by a member of the Communications team.
Call us on 020 8483 8747 to discuss or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org