Due to Covid -19, this year’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held virtually via Zoom.
Please join us on Wednesday 29 July, between 6.30pm – 8pm as we share our Annual accounts, the highlights and the challenges of 2019/20, as well as looking forward to the year ahead.
Zoom is a video conferencing platform, which is a safe and convenient way for attendees to join a meeting.
A link to the Zoom meeting will be available from this page on the day of the meeting.
See the agenda.
If you would like to put forward any questions in advance of the AGM, please email us or call 0208 354 8737.
- A computer, tablet or smartphone
- A microphone - most devices have them built in, but a separate one may be needed if yours doesn't
- Most devices have a camera built in but if not, you can still join the meeting by audio
- Or you can join by phone, where you will only have audio and won't be able to see the presentation slides.
Please leave yourself plenty of time to familiarise yourself with Zoom and how to join the meeting. Watch this video which guides you through it.
When you click on the link to join the virtual AGM, you will be asked to download application or open application.
If you don’t already have Zoom downloaded on your device, select Download to install (this should only take a few minutes). You will then see a message to Join meeting waiting room.
If you already have
Zoom downloaded on your device, then select open application and you will be taken straight to the waiting room.
Please wait for the host to admit you to the meeting.
We would prefer to be able to see anyone who attends the meeting so please have your camera on if possible, but you are welcome to join without a camera function.
Top tips for the meeting
- 1Please leave yourself plenty of time to familiarise yourself with Zoom and to join the meeting.
- 2If you are late, we will admit you to the meeting after it has started, but there may be a slight delay.
- 3Please read through the agenda before the start of the meeting to familiarise yourself of the schedule.
- 4There will be an opportunity to ask the panel any questions at end of the presentation, so please wait until then to ask any questions.
- 5Please ensure you join the meeting with a neutral background and have your mobile on silent or turned off, to prevent any unnecessary distractions.
- 6If you are planning to join the meeting via a landline phone and have any questions, please send them in advance of the meeting. You can send your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0208 354 8737.
- When entering the meeting you will be asked to input your name. Please do not use nicknames or shortened versions of your name.
- You will be joining the meeting on mute. Please keep your mic on mute throughout the meeting as background noise can interfere with the quality of the sound. Anyone who continually unmutes themselves to interrupt the meeting may be ejected from the Zoom call.
- Any questions via the chat facility must be directed to the host only.
- If you have a question, please use the “hand up” facility which is available under the participants section and wait to be called.
- Time for each question will be limited in order to answer as many questions as possible.